Mimosas/OJ for the childrens
Ice coffee? Or is that overkill?
Smoothies…this is probably overkill.
Proteins, or ‘Teins as my husband calls them:
Either quiche or just good old fashioned scrambled eggs (with farm fresh, hormone and antibiotic free, free range eggs of course) (yep, we’re egg snobs, deal with it)
Snausages (the good kind at the farmer’s market if I can find them)
Bacon (nitrate free, duh)
Fruit, or “Fruitzen” as I call it:
Fruit salad, with watermelon cut in the shape of stars because duh, 4th of July. OR
Fruit skewers (red, white, and blue), with the watermelon stars
I don’t know. Donuts from the local donut shop? Monkey bread? Coffee cake? Sticky buns? Halp!
Am I missing anything?
- thoughtsfromcommave said: Sounds absolutely delicious!!
- sispoodle said: i would like to attend.
- juliajane said: Sounds awesome! I would suggest quiche or an egg bake because you can make ahead, it is easier to handle while entertaining. Sticky buns, always. It will be great!
- thriftychick likes this
- meghanunc said: this all sounds so good!
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- a-golden-bird likes this
- twohippiechic posted this