I’m stopping by a tailgate on Saturday (to be polite…it’s a long story) and need to bring an appetizer…any ideas?
Side note: yes, I realize the debate is on. I’m watching it but….food.
- capricious likes this
- macaronsandmoet answered: Trader Joe’s party meatballs. Delicious. Add toothpicks. Maybe some marinara dip?
- kimbaland said: If you have a chance to heat it, pepperoni dip.
- hatesthesoundgoodbyesmake answered: Jalapeno poppers. You can never go wrong.
- maryanne said: Gracie’s buffalo chicken dip
- maryanne likes this
- chiconthecheap answered: Tortilla Roll-Ups - simple and delicious!
- twohippiechic posted this